Stock clerk Salary in Norway 2024

Discover the salary of a Stock Clerk job at Norway. Get insights into the average salary for this role and understand how experience and skills may impact your earning potential. Explore the various factors that influence stock clerk salaries, such as industry, company size, and job location. Stay informed about the latest trends in compensation and benefit from valuable information to negotiate better wages. Whether you are considering a career as a stock clerk or looking to benchmark your salary, this article provides valuable salary information for Norway and equips you with the knowledge needed to make informed decisions.

What is the average Stock clerk salary in Norway in 2024?

Average Stock clerk monthly salary
2,800USD
(USD 32,900 yearly)
Low 2,400 USD
Average 2,800 USD
High 3,200 USD
The typical earnings for individuals working at Norway amount to approximately USD 2,800 per month. Salary ranges span from USD 2,400 (lowest average) to USD 3,200 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses additional benefits like housing, transportation, and more. There is a notable discrepancy in salaries across various occupations. If you seek information about the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title-specific salaries provided below.

Stock clerk Pay Scale and Salaries in Norway

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Norway, nearly everyone working as a Stock clerk earns less than USD 24,200. Approximately 75% of Stock clerks in Norway earn USD 7,600 or less. Half of the employees in Norway who work as Stock clerks earn less than USD 5,300, while the remaining 25% of Stock clerks in Norway earn less than USD 4,000.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Norway, nearly everyone working as a Stock clerk earns less than USD 24,200. Approximately 75% of Stock clerks in Norway earn USD 7,600 or less. Half of the employees in Norway who work as Stock clerks earn less than USD 5,300, while the remaining 25% of Stock clerks in Norway earn less than USD 4,000.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Stock clerk, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Stock clerk, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Norway, the minimum salary for Stock clerk is USD 2,400.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Norway, the median salary is USD 2,200. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Norway, the salary for the position of Stock clerk ranges between USD 2,400 and USD 3,200.