Sales Director Salary in Norway 2024

This article provides an in-depth analysis of the Sales Director job position in Norway, highlighting the factors that influence salary levels in this role. It offers valuable insights into the key responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required for sales directors, and explores how these factors impact compensation. By understanding the salary dynamics of Sales Director positions in Norway, individuals can make more informed career decisions and negotiate their salaries effectively within the local market.

What is the average Sales Director salary in Norway in 2024?

Average Sales Director monthly salary
14,900USD
(USD 177,900 yearly)
Low 12,600 USD
Average 14,900 USD
High 17,100 USD
The average salary in Norway is typically USD 14,900 per month. Salaries can range from USD 12,600 (lowest average) to USD 17,100 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This salary includes additional benefits like housing, transport, and other perks. There is a significant variation in salaries across various job sectors. To explore the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title salaries provided below.

Sales Director Pay Scale and Salaries in Norway

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Norway, nearly everyone working as a Sales Director earns less than USD 24,200. Approximately 75% of Sales Directors in Norway earn USD 7,600 or less. Half of the employees in Norway who work as Sales Directors earn less than USD 5,300, while the remaining 25% of Sales Directors in Norway earn less than USD 4,000.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Norway, nearly everyone working as a Sales Director earns less than USD 24,200. Approximately 75% of Sales Directors in Norway earn USD 7,600 or less. Half of the employees in Norway who work as Sales Directors earn less than USD 5,300, while the remaining 25% of Sales Directors in Norway earn less than USD 4,000.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Sales Director, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Sales Director, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Norway, the minimum salary for Sales Director is USD 12,600.

Median Salary

In Norway, the median salary is USD 11,800, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Norway, the typical salary for Sales Director ranges between USD 12,600 and USD 17,100.