Hotel Concierge Salary in Norway 2024

Looking for information on Hotel Concierge salaries in Norway? Check out our article to discover the average salary for this role in your area. Gain insights into the factors that influence salary levels and find out if Hotel Concierge is a lucrative career choice in Norway.

What is the average Hotel Concierge salary in Norway in 2024?

Average Hotel Concierge monthly salary
4,000USD
(USD 47,000 yearly)
Low 3,400 USD
Average 4,000 USD
High 4,600 USD
In Norway, the average salary for a person working in this area is around USD 4,000 per month. Salaries can range from USD 3,400 (lowest average) to USD 4,600 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing and transportation. Salaries can significantly vary across different professions. If you want to know the salary of a specific job, refer to the salary details for specific job titles below.

Hotel Concierge Pay Scale and Salaries in Norway

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Norway, nearly everyone working as a Hotel Concierge earns less than USD 24,200. Approximately 75% of Hotel Concierges in Norway earn USD 7,600 or less. Half of the employees in Norway who work as Hotel Concierges earn less than USD 5,300, while the remaining 25% of Hotel Concierges in Norway earn less than USD 4,000.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Norway, nearly everyone working as a Hotel Concierge earns less than USD 24,200. Approximately 75% of Hotel Concierges in Norway earn USD 7,600 or less. Half of the employees in Norway who work as Hotel Concierges earn less than USD 5,300, while the remaining 25% of Hotel Concierges in Norway earn less than USD 4,000.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Hotel Concierge, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Hotel Concierge, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Norway, the minimum salary for Hotel Concierge is USD 3,400.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values. In Norway, the median salary is USD 3,100, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Norway, salaries for the position of Hotel Concierge typically range from USD 3,400 to USD 4,600.