Controller Salary in Norway 2024

Are you curious about the salary of a Controller job? Look no further! This article provides an in-depth analysis of Controller salaries in various locations. Discover the average compensation and benefits offered to Controllers in Norway. Gain valuable insights into the factors influencing salary ranges and the potential for career growth in this field. Stay updated on the latest trends and benchmarks to make informed decisions about your financial future as a Controller.

What is the average Controller salary in Norway in 2024?

Average Controller monthly salary
14,000USD
(USD 167,200 yearly)
Low 11,900 USD
Average 14,000 USD
High 16,100 USD
The average salary in Norway is typically USD 14,000 per month. Salaries can range from USD 11,900 (lowest average) to USD 16,100 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This salary includes additional benefits like housing, transport, and other perks. There is a significant variation in salaries across various job sectors. To explore the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title salaries provided below.

Controller Pay Scale and Salaries in Norway

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Norway, nearly everyone working as a Controller earns less than USD 24,200. Approximately 75% of Controllers in Norway earn USD 7,600 or less. Half of the employees in Norway who work as Controllers earn less than USD 5,300, while the remaining 25% of Controllers in Norway earn less than USD 4,000.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Norway, nearly everyone working as a Controller earns less than USD 24,200. Approximately 75% of Controllers in Norway earn USD 7,600 or less. Half of the employees in Norway who work as Controllers earn less than USD 5,300, while the remaining 25% of Controllers in Norway earn less than USD 4,000.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Controller, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Controller, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Norway, the minimum salary for Controller is USD 11,900.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Norway, the median salary is USD 11,100. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Norway, the typical salary for Controller ranges between USD 11,900 and USD 16,100.