Cashier Salary in Norway 2024

Looking for information about the salary of a cashier job? Discover the average pay scale for this role in Norway and gain insights into the competitive compensation package offered. Explore the factors that affect cashier salaries, such as experience level, industry, and location. Stay informed and make informed decisions about pursuing a career as a cashier in Norway.

What is the average Cashier salary in Norway in 2024?

Average Cashier monthly salary
2,600USD
(USD 30,800 yearly)
Low 2,200 USD
Average 2,600 USD
High 3,000 USD
The average yearly earnings for individuals working in Norway amount to around USD 2,600 per month. Salaries vary between USD 2,200 (lowest average) and USD 3,000 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes allowances for housing, transportation, and other benefits. Salaries differ considerably across different career paths. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, please see the specific job title salaries below.

Cashier Pay Scale and Salaries in Norway

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Norway, nearly everyone working as a Cashier earns less than USD 24,200. Approximately 75% of Cashiers in Norway earn USD 7,600 or less. Half of the employees in Norway who work as Cashiers earn less than USD 5,300, while the remaining 25% of Cashiers in Norway earn less than USD 4,000.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Norway, nearly everyone working as a Cashier earns less than USD 24,200. Approximately 75% of Cashiers in Norway earn USD 7,600 or less. Half of the employees in Norway who work as Cashiers earn less than USD 5,300, while the remaining 25% of Cashiers in Norway earn less than USD 4,000.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Cashier, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Cashier, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Norway, the minimum salary for Cashier is USD 2,200.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. In Norway the median salary is USD 2,100.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Norway, the typical salary for Cashier ranges between USD 2,200 and USD 3,000.