Airline Pilot Salary in Norway 2024

Looking for information about the salary of an Airline Pilot job? Discover the factors affecting the earnings of airline pilots, including experience level, aircraft type, and seniority. Learn about the lucrative compensation possibilities in this exciting career. Find out Norway's average salary for airline pilots, and get insights into the industry's salary trends, benefits, and potential for career growth. Explore how qualifications and additional certifications can boost your earning potential as an airline pilot. Stay informed about the latest salary updates and what to expect in this rewarding profession.

What is the average Airline Pilot salary in Norway in 2024?

Average Airline Pilot monthly salary
18,500USD
(USD 221,700 yearly)
Low 15,800 USD
Average 18,500 USD
High 21,300 USD
Employees in Norway typically earn an average salary of USD 18,500 per month. Salaries can vary from USD 15,800 (lowest average) to USD 21,300 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits like housing, transport, and other allowances. Salaries differ significantly among different careers. If you would like to know the salary of a specific job, please see the specific job title salaries listed below.

Airline Pilot Pay Scale and Salaries in Norway

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Norway, nearly everyone working as a Airline Pilot earns less than USD 24,200. Approximately 75% of Airline Pilots in Norway earn USD 7,600 or less. Half of the employees in Norway who work as Airline Pilots earn less than USD 5,300, while the remaining 25% of Airline Pilots in Norway earn less than USD 4,000.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Norway, nearly everyone working as a Airline Pilot earns less than USD 24,200. Approximately 75% of Airline Pilots in Norway earn USD 7,600 or less. Half of the employees in Norway who work as Airline Pilots earn less than USD 5,300, while the remaining 25% of Airline Pilots in Norway earn less than USD 4,000.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Airline Pilot, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Airline Pilot, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Norway, the minimum salary for Airline Pilot is USD 15,800.

Median Salary

In Norway, the median salary is USD 14,600, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Norway, the salary range for the position of Airline Pilot typically varies from USD 15,800 to USD 21,300.