Secretary Salary in North Macedonia 2024

Looking for information on the Secretary job salary in North Macedonia? Read this article to discover the average salary for Secretaries in your area. Gain insights into various factors that can influence the salary range, such as experience level and industry. Find valuable tips on negotiating your salary and learn about the importance of skills and qualifications in this role. Stay informed and make informed decisions about your Secretary career with our comprehensive salary guide.

What is the average Secretary salary in North Macedonia in 2024?

Average Secretary monthly salary
400USD
(USD 4,800 yearly)
Low 340 USD
Average 400 USD
High 460 USD
In North Macedonia, the average salary for a person working in this area is around USD 400 per month. Salaries can range from USD 340 (lowest average) to USD 460 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing and transportation. Salaries can significantly vary across different professions. If you want to know the salary of a specific job, refer to the salary details for specific job titles below.

Secretary Pay Scale and Salaries in North Macedonia

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In North Macedonia, nearly everyone working as a Secretary earns less than USD 2,200. Approximately 75% of Secretarys in North Macedonia earn USD 680 or less. Half of the employees in North Macedonia who work as Secretarys earn less than USD 480, while the remaining 25% of Secretarys in North Macedonia earn less than USD 360.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In North Macedonia, nearly everyone working as a Secretary earns less than USD 2,200. Approximately 75% of Secretarys in North Macedonia earn USD 680 or less. Half of the employees in North Macedonia who work as Secretarys earn less than USD 480, while the remaining 25% of Secretarys in North Macedonia earn less than USD 360.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Secretary, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Secretary, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In North Macedonia, the minimum salary for Secretary is USD 340.

Median Salary

In North Macedonia, the median salary is USD 320. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In North Macedonia, typical salary for the position of Secretary ranges from USD 340 to USD 460.