Rehabilitation Counselor Salary in North Macedonia 2024

Search hundreds of Rehabilitation Counselor job listings in North Macedonia and discover the average salary for this position. Explore the earning potential and compensation packages offered to Rehabilitation Counselors in various locations. Find out what factors influence salary rates in this rewarding career field.

What is the average Rehabilitation Counselor salary in North Macedonia in 2024?

Average Rehabilitation Counselor monthly salary
360USD
(USD 4,300 yearly)
Low 310 USD
Average 360 USD
High 410 USD
A person working in North Macedonia typically earns around USD 360 per month. Salaries range from USD 310 (lowest average) to USD 410 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Salaries vary drastically between different careers. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, see below for salaries for specific job titles.

Rehabilitation Counselor Pay Scale and Salaries in North Macedonia

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In North Macedonia, nearly everyone working as a Rehabilitation Counselor earns less than USD 2,200. Approximately 75% of Rehabilitation Counselors in North Macedonia earn USD 680 or less. Half of the employees in North Macedonia who work as Rehabilitation Counselors earn less than USD 480, while the remaining 25% of Rehabilitation Counselors in North Macedonia earn less than USD 360.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In North Macedonia, nearly everyone working as a Rehabilitation Counselor earns less than USD 2,200. Approximately 75% of Rehabilitation Counselors in North Macedonia earn USD 680 or less. Half of the employees in North Macedonia who work as Rehabilitation Counselors earn less than USD 480, while the remaining 25% of Rehabilitation Counselors in North Macedonia earn less than USD 360.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Rehabilitation Counselor, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Rehabilitation Counselor, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In North Macedonia, the minimum salary for Rehabilitation Counselor is USD 310.

Median Salary

In North Macedonia, the median salary is USD 290, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In North Macedonia, typical salary range for Rehabilitation Counselor is USD 310 to USD 410.