Registered Nurse Anesthetist Salary in North Macedonia 2024

Are you considering a career as a Registered Nurse Anesthetist? Discover the latest insights into the salary prospects of this highly specialized role in North Macedonia. This article provides valuable information about the earning potential of Registered Nurse Anesthetists, helping you evaluate the financial aspect of pursuing this profession.

What is the average Registered Nurse Anesthetist salary in North Macedonia in 2024?

Average Registered Nurse Anesthetist monthly salary
1,800USD
(USD 21,500 yearly)
Low 1,600 USD
Average 1,800 USD
High 2,100 USD
A person working in North Macedonia typically earns around USD 1,800 per month. Salaries range from USD 1,600 (lowest average) to USD 2,100 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Salaries vary drastically between different careers. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, see below for salaries for specific job titles.

Registered Nurse Anesthetist Pay Scale and Salaries in North Macedonia

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In North Macedonia, nearly everyone working as a Registered Nurse Anesthetist earns less than USD 2,200. Approximately 75% of Registered Nurse Anesthetists in North Macedonia earn USD 680 or less. Half of the employees in North Macedonia who work as Registered Nurse Anesthetists earn less than USD 480, while the remaining 25% of Registered Nurse Anesthetists in North Macedonia earn less than USD 360.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In North Macedonia, nearly everyone working as a Registered Nurse Anesthetist earns less than USD 2,200. Approximately 75% of Registered Nurse Anesthetists in North Macedonia earn USD 680 or less. Half of the employees in North Macedonia who work as Registered Nurse Anesthetists earn less than USD 480, while the remaining 25% of Registered Nurse Anesthetists in North Macedonia earn less than USD 360.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Registered Nurse Anesthetist, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Registered Nurse Anesthetist, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In North Macedonia, the minimum salary for Registered Nurse Anesthetist is USD 1,600.

Median Salary

In North Macedonia, the median salary is USD 1,500. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In North Macedonia, the typical salary for Registered Nurse Anesthetist ranges between USD 1,600 and USD 2,100.