Marketing Manager Salary in North Macedonia 2024

Looking for information about Marketing Manager salaries in North Macedonia? Read this article to learn about the average salary for this role, trends in compensation, and factors that can impact earning potential. Gain insights into the latest salary data and industry benchmarks for Marketing Managers in North Macedonia to make informed decisions about your career and salary expectations.

What is the average Marketing Manager salary in North Macedonia in 2024?

Average Marketing Manager monthly salary
1,500USD
(USD 17,000 yearly)
Low 1,200 USD
Average 1,500 USD
High 1,700 USD
A person working in North Macedonia typically earns around USD 1,500 per month. Salaries range from USD 1,200 (lowest average) to USD 1,700 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Salaries vary drastically between different careers. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, see below for salaries for specific job titles.

Marketing Manager Pay Scale and Salaries in North Macedonia

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In North Macedonia, nearly everyone working as a Marketing Manager earns less than USD 2,200. Approximately 75% of Marketing Managers in North Macedonia earn USD 680 or less. Half of the employees in North Macedonia who work as Marketing Managers earn less than USD 480, while the remaining 25% of Marketing Managers in North Macedonia earn less than USD 360.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In North Macedonia, nearly everyone working as a Marketing Manager earns less than USD 2,200. Approximately 75% of Marketing Managers in North Macedonia earn USD 680 or less. Half of the employees in North Macedonia who work as Marketing Managers earn less than USD 480, while the remaining 25% of Marketing Managers in North Macedonia earn less than USD 360.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Marketing Manager, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Marketing Manager, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In North Macedonia, the minimum salary for Marketing Manager is USD 1,200.

Median Salary

In North Macedonia, the median salary is USD 1,200. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In North Macedonia, typical salary range for Marketing Manager is USD 1,200 to USD 1,700.