Doctor Salary in North Macedonia 2024

Discover the average salary of doctors in North Macedonia and gain valuable insights into the compensation for this prestigious profession. This article provides accurate information on doctor salaries in various specialties, highlighting the factors that impact earning potential. Understanding the financial rewards associated with a career in medicine can help aspiring doctors make informed decisions about their future. Explore this comprehensive guide to better comprehend the salary landscape of doctors in North Macedonia, and get a clearer picture of what to expect financially in this esteemed field.

What is the average Doctor salary in North Macedonia in 2024?

Average Doctor monthly salary
2,000USD
(USD 23,100 yearly)
Low 1,700 USD
Average 2,000 USD
High 2,300 USD
The average salary for individuals working in North Macedonia is normally around USD 2,000 per month. Salary ranges from USD 1,700 (lowest average) to USD 2,300 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing, transportation, and more. Salaries can greatly vary among different professions. To find out the salary of a specific job, refer to the specific job title salaries provided below.

Doctor Pay Scale and Salaries in North Macedonia

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In North Macedonia, nearly everyone working as a Doctor earns less than USD 2,200. Approximately 75% of Doctors in North Macedonia earn USD 680 or less. Half of the employees in North Macedonia who work as Doctors earn less than USD 480, while the remaining 25% of Doctors in North Macedonia earn less than USD 360.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In North Macedonia, nearly everyone working as a Doctor earns less than USD 2,200. Approximately 75% of Doctors in North Macedonia earn USD 680 or less. Half of the employees in North Macedonia who work as Doctors earn less than USD 480, while the remaining 25% of Doctors in North Macedonia earn less than USD 360.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Doctor, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Doctor, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In North Macedonia, the minimum salary for Doctor is USD 1,700.

Median Salary

In North Macedonia, the median salary is USD 1,600. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In North Macedonia, expected salary for the position of Doctor typically ranges from USD 1,700 to USD 2,300.