Carpenter Salary in North Macedonia 2024

Looking for information about the salary of a Carpenter job? Discover the earnings potential for Carpenters in North Macedonia. Explore the average pay, factors affecting salaries, and industry trends. Gain insights into the compensation packages, benefits, and opportunities for career growth in the Carpentry field. Stay informed and make an informed decision about your future as a Carpenter.

What is the average Carpenter salary in North Macedonia in 2024?

Average Carpenter monthly salary
430USD
(USD 5,100 yearly)
Low 370 USD
Average 430 USD
High 490 USD
A person working in North Macedonia typically earns around USD 430 per month. Salaries range from USD 370 (lowest average) to USD 490 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Salaries vary drastically between different careers. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, see below for salaries for specific job titles.

Carpenter Pay Scale and Salaries in North Macedonia

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In North Macedonia, nearly everyone working as a Carpenter earns less than USD 2,200. Approximately 75% of Carpenters in North Macedonia earn USD 680 or less. Half of the employees in North Macedonia who work as Carpenters earn less than USD 480, while the remaining 25% of Carpenters in North Macedonia earn less than USD 360.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In North Macedonia, nearly everyone working as a Carpenter earns less than USD 2,200. Approximately 75% of Carpenters in North Macedonia earn USD 680 or less. Half of the employees in North Macedonia who work as Carpenters earn less than USD 480, while the remaining 25% of Carpenters in North Macedonia earn less than USD 360.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Carpenter, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Carpenter, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In North Macedonia, the minimum salary for Carpenter is USD 370.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In North Macedonia, the median salary is USD 340, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. For Carpenter in North Macedonia, the salary typically ranges from USD 370 to USD 490.