Bus Driver Salary in North Macedonia 2024

Are you considering a career as a Bus Driver? Read our article to find out more about the salary of this profession. Discover North Macedonia's average salary for Bus Drivers and learn about the factors that may influence earnings in this role. Explore the benefits and potential opportunities for growth in the field. Stay informed about the salary trends and expectations, and make an informed decision about your future as a Bus Driver in North Macedonia.

What is the average Bus Driver salary in North Macedonia in 2024?

Average Bus Driver monthly salary
440USD
(USD 5,300 yearly)
Low 370 USD
Average 440 USD
High 500 USD
In North Macedonia, the average salary for a person working in this area is around USD 440 per month. Salaries can range from USD 370 (lowest average) to USD 500 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing and transportation. Salaries can significantly vary across different professions. If you want to know the salary of a specific job, refer to the salary details for specific job titles below.

Bus Driver Pay Scale and Salaries in North Macedonia

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In North Macedonia, nearly everyone working as a Bus Driver earns less than USD 2,200. Approximately 75% of Bus Drivers in North Macedonia earn USD 680 or less. Half of the employees in North Macedonia who work as Bus Drivers earn less than USD 480, while the remaining 25% of Bus Drivers in North Macedonia earn less than USD 360.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In North Macedonia, nearly everyone working as a Bus Driver earns less than USD 2,200. Approximately 75% of Bus Drivers in North Macedonia earn USD 680 or less. Half of the employees in North Macedonia who work as Bus Drivers earn less than USD 480, while the remaining 25% of Bus Drivers in North Macedonia earn less than USD 360.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Bus Driver, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Bus Driver, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In North Macedonia, the minimum salary for Bus Driver is USD 370.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. In North Macedonia the median salary is USD 350.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In North Macedonia, the salary for the position of Bus Driver typically falls within the range of USD 370 to USD 500.