Rehabilitation Counselor Salary in Niger 2024

Search hundreds of Rehabilitation Counselor job listings in Niger and discover the average salary for this position. Explore the earning potential and compensation packages offered to Rehabilitation Counselors in various locations. Find out what factors influence salary rates in this rewarding career field.

What is the average Rehabilitation Counselor salary in Niger in 2024?

Average Rehabilitation Counselor monthly salary
220USD
(USD 2,600 yearly)
Low 190 USD
Average 220 USD
High 250 USD
The typical earnings for individuals working at Niger amount to approximately USD 220 per month. Salary ranges span from USD 190 (lowest average) to USD 250 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses additional benefits like housing, transportation, and more. There is a notable discrepancy in salaries across various occupations. If you seek information about the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title-specific salaries provided below.

Rehabilitation Counselor Pay Scale and Salaries in Niger

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Niger, nearly everyone working as a Rehabilitation Counselor earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Rehabilitation Counselors in Niger earn USD 410 or less. Half of the employees in Niger who work as Rehabilitation Counselors earn less than USD 290, while the remaining 25% of Rehabilitation Counselors in Niger earn less than USD 220.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Niger, nearly everyone working as a Rehabilitation Counselor earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Rehabilitation Counselors in Niger earn USD 410 or less. Half of the employees in Niger who work as Rehabilitation Counselors earn less than USD 290, while the remaining 25% of Rehabilitation Counselors in Niger earn less than USD 220.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Rehabilitation Counselor, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Rehabilitation Counselor, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Niger, the minimum salary for Rehabilitation Counselor is USD 190.

Median Salary

In Niger, the median salary is USD 170. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Niger, typical salary for the position of Rehabilitation Counselor ranges from USD 190 to USD 250.