Receptionist Salary in Niger 2024

Looking for information about Receptionist salaries in Niger? Read this article to learn about the average salary range, factors that affect receptionist salaries, and tips for negotiating a competitive compensation package. Find out how industry, experience, and location impact salary expectations, and get insights into the skills and qualifications that can help you earn a higher income as a receptionist.

What is the average Receptionist salary in Niger in 2024?

Average Receptionist monthly salary
160USD
(USD 1,900 yearly)
Low 130 USD
Average 160 USD
High 180 USD
The average yearly earnings for individuals working in Niger amount to around USD 160 per month. Salaries vary between USD 130 (lowest average) and USD 180 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes allowances for housing, transportation, and other benefits. Salaries differ considerably across different career paths. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, please see the specific job title salaries below.

Receptionist Pay Scale and Salaries in Niger

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Niger, nearly everyone working as a Receptionist earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Receptionists in Niger earn USD 410 or less. Half of the employees in Niger who work as Receptionists earn less than USD 290, while the remaining 25% of Receptionists in Niger earn less than USD 220.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Niger, nearly everyone working as a Receptionist earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Receptionists in Niger earn USD 410 or less. Half of the employees in Niger who work as Receptionists earn less than USD 290, while the remaining 25% of Receptionists in Niger earn less than USD 220.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Receptionist, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Receptionist, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Niger, the minimum salary for Receptionist is USD 130.

Median Salary

In Niger, the median salary is USD 130. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. For Receptionist in Niger, the salary typically ranges from USD 130 to USD 180.