Lawyer Salary in Niger 2024

Discover the average salary of a Lawyer in Niger and gain insights into the compensation level for this highly sought-after profession. Learn about the factors that influence lawyer salaries, such as experience, specialization, and geographic location. Understand the earning potential in Niger and make informed decisions about your legal career. Stay up-to-date with the latest salary information for lawyers and gain a competitive edge in the job market.

What is the average Lawyer salary in Niger in 2024?

Average Lawyer monthly salary
720USD
(USD 8,700 yearly)
Low 620 USD
Average 720 USD
High 830 USD
Employees in Niger typically earn an average salary of USD 720 per month. Salaries can vary from USD 620 (lowest average) to USD 830 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits like housing, transport, and other allowances. Salaries differ significantly among different careers. If you would like to know the salary of a specific job, please see the specific job title salaries listed below.

Lawyer Pay Scale and Salaries in Niger

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Niger, nearly everyone working as a Lawyer earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Lawyers in Niger earn USD 410 or less. Half of the employees in Niger who work as Lawyers earn less than USD 290, while the remaining 25% of Lawyers in Niger earn less than USD 220.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Niger, nearly everyone working as a Lawyer earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Lawyers in Niger earn USD 410 or less. Half of the employees in Niger who work as Lawyers earn less than USD 290, while the remaining 25% of Lawyers in Niger earn less than USD 220.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Lawyer, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Lawyer, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Niger, the minimum salary for Lawyer is USD 620.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values. In Niger, the median salary is USD 570, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Niger, the salary for the position of Lawyer typically ranges from USD 620 to USD 830.