Janitor Salary in Niger 2024

Are you curious about the salary of a Janitor in Niger? Look no further! This article provides insights into the average salary of Janitorial positions, exploring factors such as experience, education, and location. Learn everything you need to know about Janitor salaries to make informed decisions about your career or hiring process. Discover how much Janitors earn in Niger and gain a competitive edge in the job market. Keep reading to get a comprehensive overview of Janitor salaries in Niger and start planning your financial future today.

What is the average Janitor salary in Niger in 2024?

Average Janitor monthly salary
170USD
(USD 2,100 yearly)
Low 150 USD
Average 170 USD
High 200 USD
Employees in Niger typically earn an average salary of USD 170 per month. Salaries can vary from USD 150 (lowest average) to USD 200 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits like housing, transport, and other allowances. Salaries differ significantly among different careers. If you would like to know the salary of a specific job, please see the specific job title salaries listed below.

Janitor Pay Scale and Salaries in Niger

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Niger, nearly everyone working as a Janitor earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Janitors in Niger earn USD 410 or less. Half of the employees in Niger who work as Janitors earn less than USD 290, while the remaining 25% of Janitors in Niger earn less than USD 220.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Niger, nearly everyone working as a Janitor earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Janitors in Niger earn USD 410 or less. Half of the employees in Niger who work as Janitors earn less than USD 290, while the remaining 25% of Janitors in Niger earn less than USD 220.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Janitor, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Janitor, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Niger, the minimum salary for Janitor is USD 150.

Median Salary

In Niger, the median salary is USD 140. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Niger, typical salary range for Janitor is USD 150 to USD 200.