Food and beverage server Salary in Niger 2024

Are you curious about the salary of a food and beverage server job in Niger? This article provides valuable insights into the average pay of this role, without any specific salary ranges. Whether you're considering a career as a server or a job seeker wanting to negotiate a fair compensation, understanding the salary expectations can be crucial. Discover the factors that influence server salaries and gain an understanding of what you can potentially earn in Niger.

What is the average Food and beverage server salary in Niger in 2024?

Average Food and beverage server monthly salary
170USD
(USD 2,100 yearly)
Low 150 USD
Average 170 USD
High 200 USD
The average yearly earnings for individuals working in Niger amount to around USD 170 per month. Salaries vary between USD 150 (lowest average) and USD 200 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes allowances for housing, transportation, and other benefits. Salaries differ considerably across different career paths. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, please see the specific job title salaries below.

Food and beverage server Pay Scale and Salaries in Niger

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Niger, nearly everyone working as a Food and beverage server earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Food and beverage servers in Niger earn USD 410 or less. Half of the employees in Niger who work as Food and beverage servers earn less than USD 290, while the remaining 25% of Food and beverage servers in Niger earn less than USD 220.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Niger, nearly everyone working as a Food and beverage server earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Food and beverage servers in Niger earn USD 410 or less. Half of the employees in Niger who work as Food and beverage servers earn less than USD 290, while the remaining 25% of Food and beverage servers in Niger earn less than USD 220.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Food and beverage server, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Food and beverage server, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Niger, the minimum salary for Food and beverage server is USD 150.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Niger, the median salary is USD 140. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Niger, typical salary range for Food and beverage server is USD 150 to USD 200.