Elder Care Worker Salary in Niger 2024

Looking for information about the salary of Elder Care Workers? Discover the average pay rates, benefits, and job outlook for this rewarding career in Niger. Find out how much Elder Care Workers earn and explore the factors that affect their salaries. Get the latest insights into the compensation trends in the elder care industry and make informed decisions about your future as an Elder Care Worker.

What is the average Elder Care Worker salary in Niger in 2024?

Average Elder Care Worker monthly salary
150USD
(USD 1,800 yearly)
Low 130 USD
Average 150 USD
High 170 USD
On average, employees in Niger earn about USD 150 per month. The salary range varies between USD 130 (lowest average) and USD 170 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This figure represents the average salary inclusive of perks like housing, transportation, etc. The salary spectrum greatly differs across different professions. If you are curious about the salary of a particular job, kindly refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Elder Care Worker Pay Scale and Salaries in Niger

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Niger, nearly everyone working as a Elder Care Worker earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Elder Care Workers in Niger earn USD 410 or less. Half of the employees in Niger who work as Elder Care Workers earn less than USD 290, while the remaining 25% of Elder Care Workers in Niger earn less than USD 220.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Niger, nearly everyone working as a Elder Care Worker earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Elder Care Workers in Niger earn USD 410 or less. Half of the employees in Niger who work as Elder Care Workers earn less than USD 290, while the remaining 25% of Elder Care Workers in Niger earn less than USD 220.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Elder Care Worker, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Elder Care Worker, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Niger, the minimum salary for Elder Care Worker is USD 130.

Median Salary

In Niger, the median salary is USD 120, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Niger, the salary for the position of Elder Care Worker ranges between USD 130 and USD 170.