Childcare Worker Salary in Niger 2024

This article provides valuable insights into the salary of a Childcare Worker job in Niger. It discusses the factors influencing the pay scale, such as experience, qualifications, and job responsibilities. Discover how the demand for childcare professionals and the location can impact the salary range. Explore the significant role played by these professionals in nurturing and educating young minds. Stay informed about the latest industry trends and gain a comprehensive understanding of the salary expectations for Childcare Workers in Niger.

What is the average Childcare Worker salary in Niger in 2024?

Average Childcare Worker monthly salary
150USD
(USD 1,800 yearly)
Low 130 USD
Average 150 USD
High 170 USD
The average salary for individuals working in Niger is normally around USD 150 per month. Salary ranges from USD 130 (lowest average) to USD 170 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing, transportation, and more. Salaries can greatly vary among different professions. To find out the salary of a specific job, refer to the specific job title salaries provided below.

Childcare Worker Pay Scale and Salaries in Niger

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Niger, nearly everyone working as a Childcare Worker earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Childcare Workers in Niger earn USD 410 or less. Half of the employees in Niger who work as Childcare Workers earn less than USD 290, while the remaining 25% of Childcare Workers in Niger earn less than USD 220.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Niger, nearly everyone working as a Childcare Worker earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Childcare Workers in Niger earn USD 410 or less. Half of the employees in Niger who work as Childcare Workers earn less than USD 290, while the remaining 25% of Childcare Workers in Niger earn less than USD 220.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Childcare Worker, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Childcare Worker, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Niger, the minimum salary for Childcare Worker is USD 130.

Median Salary

In Niger, the median salary is USD 120, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Niger, the typical salary for Childcare Worker ranges between USD 130 and USD 170.