Bus Driver Salary in Niger 2024

Are you considering a career as a Bus Driver? Read our article to find out more about the salary of this profession. Discover Niger's average salary for Bus Drivers and learn about the factors that may influence earnings in this role. Explore the benefits and potential opportunities for growth in the field. Stay informed about the salary trends and expectations, and make an informed decision about your future as a Bus Driver in Niger.

What is the average Bus Driver salary in Niger in 2024?

Average Bus Driver monthly salary
260USD
(USD 3,200 yearly)
Low 230 USD
Average 260 USD
High 300 USD
The average salary in Niger is typically USD 260 per month. Salaries can range from USD 230 (lowest average) to USD 300 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This salary includes additional benefits like housing, transport, and other perks. There is a significant variation in salaries across various job sectors. To explore the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title salaries provided below.

Bus Driver Pay Scale and Salaries in Niger

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Niger, nearly everyone working as a Bus Driver earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Bus Drivers in Niger earn USD 410 or less. Half of the employees in Niger who work as Bus Drivers earn less than USD 290, while the remaining 25% of Bus Drivers in Niger earn less than USD 220.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Niger, nearly everyone working as a Bus Driver earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Bus Drivers in Niger earn USD 410 or less. Half of the employees in Niger who work as Bus Drivers earn less than USD 290, while the remaining 25% of Bus Drivers in Niger earn less than USD 220.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Bus Driver, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Bus Driver, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Niger, the minimum salary for Bus Driver is USD 230.

Median Salary

In Niger, the median salary is USD 210, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Niger, the salary for the position of Bus Driver typically ranges from USD 230 to USD 300.