Truck Driver Salary in Morocco 2024

Find out the average salary of a Truck Driver in Morocco. This article provides valuable insights into the compensation for this profession. Discover the factors that influence truck drivers' earnings and get a better understanding of the market rates. Whether you are aspiring to become a truck driver or want to negotiate a better salary, this article will shed light on the remuneration in your specific area. Stay informed about the latest trends and ensure you are fairly compensated as a truck driver.

What is the average Truck Driver salary in Morocco in 2024?

Average Truck Driver monthly salary
370USD
(USD 4,500 yearly)
Low 320 USD
Average 370 USD
High 430 USD
In Morocco, the average salary for a person working in this area is around USD 370 per month. Salaries can range from USD 320 (lowest average) to USD 430 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing and transportation. Salaries can significantly vary across different professions. If you want to know the salary of a specific job, refer to the salary details for specific job titles below.

Truck Driver Pay Scale and Salaries in Morocco

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Morocco, nearly everyone working as a Truck Driver earns less than USD 1,800. Approximately 75% of Truck Drivers in Morocco earn USD 560 or less. Half of the employees in Morocco who work as Truck Drivers earn less than USD 390, while the remaining 25% of Truck Drivers in Morocco earn less than USD 300.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Morocco, nearly everyone working as a Truck Driver earns less than USD 1,800. Approximately 75% of Truck Drivers in Morocco earn USD 560 or less. Half of the employees in Morocco who work as Truck Drivers earn less than USD 390, while the remaining 25% of Truck Drivers in Morocco earn less than USD 300.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Truck Driver, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Truck Driver, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Morocco, the minimum salary for Truck Driver is USD 320.

Median Salary

In Morocco, the median salary is USD 300. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Morocco, the salary range for the position of Truck Driver typically varies from USD 320 to USD 430.