Secretary Salary in Morocco 2024

Looking for information on the Secretary job salary in Morocco? Read this article to discover the average salary for Secretaries in your area. Gain insights into various factors that can influence the salary range, such as experience level and industry. Find valuable tips on negotiating your salary and learn about the importance of skills and qualifications in this role. Stay informed and make informed decisions about your Secretary career with our comprehensive salary guide.

What is the average Secretary salary in Morocco in 2024?

Average Secretary monthly salary
330USD
(USD 4,000 yearly)
Low 280 USD
Average 330 USD
High 380 USD
Employees in Morocco typically earn an average salary of USD 330 per month. Salaries can vary from USD 280 (lowest average) to USD 380 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits like housing, transport, and other allowances. Salaries differ significantly among different careers. If you would like to know the salary of a specific job, please see the specific job title salaries listed below.

Secretary Pay Scale and Salaries in Morocco

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Morocco, nearly everyone working as a Secretary earns less than USD 1,800. Approximately 75% of Secretarys in Morocco earn USD 560 or less. Half of the employees in Morocco who work as Secretarys earn less than USD 390, while the remaining 25% of Secretarys in Morocco earn less than USD 300.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Morocco, nearly everyone working as a Secretary earns less than USD 1,800. Approximately 75% of Secretarys in Morocco earn USD 560 or less. Half of the employees in Morocco who work as Secretarys earn less than USD 390, while the remaining 25% of Secretarys in Morocco earn less than USD 300.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Secretary, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Secretary, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Morocco, the minimum salary for Secretary is USD 280.

Median Salary

In Morocco, the median salary is USD 260. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Morocco, salaries for the position of Secretary typically range from USD 280 to USD 380.