Sales Director Salary in Morocco 2024

This article provides an in-depth analysis of the Sales Director job position in Morocco, highlighting the factors that influence salary levels in this role. It offers valuable insights into the key responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required for sales directors, and explores how these factors impact compensation. By understanding the salary dynamics of Sales Director positions in Morocco, individuals can make more informed career decisions and negotiate their salaries effectively within the local market.

What is the average Sales Director salary in Morocco in 2024?

Average Sales Director monthly salary
1,100USD
(USD 13,200 yearly)
Low 930 USD
Average 1,100 USD
High 1,300 USD
Employees in Morocco typically earn an average salary of USD 1,100 per month. Salaries can vary from USD 930 (lowest average) to USD 1,300 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits like housing, transport, and other allowances. Salaries differ significantly among different careers. If you would like to know the salary of a specific job, please see the specific job title salaries listed below.

Sales Director Pay Scale and Salaries in Morocco

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Morocco, nearly everyone working as a Sales Director earns less than USD 1,800. Approximately 75% of Sales Directors in Morocco earn USD 560 or less. Half of the employees in Morocco who work as Sales Directors earn less than USD 390, while the remaining 25% of Sales Directors in Morocco earn less than USD 300.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Morocco, nearly everyone working as a Sales Director earns less than USD 1,800. Approximately 75% of Sales Directors in Morocco earn USD 560 or less. Half of the employees in Morocco who work as Sales Directors earn less than USD 390, while the remaining 25% of Sales Directors in Morocco earn less than USD 300.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Sales Director, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Sales Director, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Morocco, the minimum salary for Sales Director is USD 930.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Morocco, the median salary is USD 870. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Morocco, the salary range for the position of Sales Director typically varies from USD 930 to USD 1,300.