Petroleum Engineer Salary in Morocco 2024

Find out the salary details of a Petroleum Engineer job in Morocco. Discover the average compensation for this lucrative profession and learn about the factors that influence an engineer's earning potential. Gain insight into the rewarding monetary benefits that come with a career in petroleum engineering.

What is the average Petroleum Engineer salary in Morocco in 2024?

Average Petroleum Engineer monthly salary
1,100USD
(USD 13,100 yearly)
Low 930 USD
Average 1,100 USD
High 1,300 USD
On average, employees in Morocco earn about USD 1,100 per month. The salary range varies between USD 930 (lowest average) and USD 1,300 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This figure represents the average salary inclusive of perks like housing, transportation, etc. The salary spectrum greatly differs across different professions. If you are curious about the salary of a particular job, kindly refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Petroleum Engineer Pay Scale and Salaries in Morocco

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Morocco, nearly everyone working as a Petroleum Engineer earns less than USD 1,800. Approximately 75% of Petroleum Engineers in Morocco earn USD 560 or less. Half of the employees in Morocco who work as Petroleum Engineers earn less than USD 390, while the remaining 25% of Petroleum Engineers in Morocco earn less than USD 300.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Morocco, nearly everyone working as a Petroleum Engineer earns less than USD 1,800. Approximately 75% of Petroleum Engineers in Morocco earn USD 560 or less. Half of the employees in Morocco who work as Petroleum Engineers earn less than USD 390, while the remaining 25% of Petroleum Engineers in Morocco earn less than USD 300.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Petroleum Engineer, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Petroleum Engineer, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Morocco, the minimum salary for Petroleum Engineer is USD 930.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Morocco, the median salary is USD 860, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Morocco, the salary for the position of Petroleum Engineer typically ranges from USD 930 to USD 1,300.