Marketing Manager Salary in Morocco 2024

Looking for information about Marketing Manager salaries in Morocco? Read this article to learn about the average salary for this role, trends in compensation, and factors that can impact earning potential. Gain insights into the latest salary data and industry benchmarks for Marketing Managers in Morocco to make informed decisions about your career and salary expectations.

What is the average Marketing Manager salary in Morocco in 2024?

Average Marketing Manager monthly salary
1,200USD
(USD 14,000 yearly)
Low 990 USD
Average 1,200 USD
High 1,400 USD
In Morocco, the average salary for a person working in this area is around USD 1,200 per month. Salaries can range from USD 990 (lowest average) to USD 1,400 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing and transportation. Salaries can significantly vary across different professions. If you want to know the salary of a specific job, refer to the salary details for specific job titles below.

Marketing Manager Pay Scale and Salaries in Morocco

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Morocco, nearly everyone working as a Marketing Manager earns less than USD 1,800. Approximately 75% of Marketing Managers in Morocco earn USD 560 or less. Half of the employees in Morocco who work as Marketing Managers earn less than USD 390, while the remaining 25% of Marketing Managers in Morocco earn less than USD 300.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Morocco, nearly everyone working as a Marketing Manager earns less than USD 1,800. Approximately 75% of Marketing Managers in Morocco earn USD 560 or less. Half of the employees in Morocco who work as Marketing Managers earn less than USD 390, while the remaining 25% of Marketing Managers in Morocco earn less than USD 300.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Marketing Manager, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Marketing Manager, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Morocco, the minimum salary for Marketing Manager is USD 990.

Median Salary

In Morocco, the median salary is USD 920. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Morocco, the salary range for the position of Marketing Manager typically varies from USD 990 to USD 1,400.