Intellectual Property Lawyer Salary in Morocco 2024

Looking for information on the salary of an Intellectual Property Lawyer job in Morocco? Explore our article to discover the average earning potential and factors that influence the compensation in this field. Gain insights into the various aspects that may impact an Intellectual Property Lawyer's salary, such as experience, qualifications, and industry demand. Stay informed about the current market trends and expectations related to this profession.

What is the average Intellectual Property Lawyer salary in Morocco in 2024?

Average Intellectual Property Lawyer monthly salary
1,400USD
(USD 15,800 yearly)
Low 1,200 USD
Average 1,400 USD
High 1,600 USD
The average salary in Morocco is typically USD 1,400 per month. Salaries can range from USD 1,200 (lowest average) to USD 1,600 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This salary includes additional benefits like housing, transport, and other perks. There is a significant variation in salaries across various job sectors. To explore the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title salaries provided below.

Intellectual Property Lawyer Pay Scale and Salaries in Morocco

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Morocco, nearly everyone working as a Intellectual Property Lawyer earns less than USD 1,800. Approximately 75% of Intellectual Property Lawyers in Morocco earn USD 560 or less. Half of the employees in Morocco who work as Intellectual Property Lawyers earn less than USD 390, while the remaining 25% of Intellectual Property Lawyers in Morocco earn less than USD 300.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Morocco, nearly everyone working as a Intellectual Property Lawyer earns less than USD 1,800. Approximately 75% of Intellectual Property Lawyers in Morocco earn USD 560 or less. Half of the employees in Morocco who work as Intellectual Property Lawyers earn less than USD 390, while the remaining 25% of Intellectual Property Lawyers in Morocco earn less than USD 300.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Intellectual Property Lawyer, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Intellectual Property Lawyer, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Morocco, the minimum salary for Intellectual Property Lawyer is USD 1,200.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values. In Morocco, the median salary is USD 1,100, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Morocco, salaries for the position of Intellectual Property Lawyer typically range from USD 1,200 to USD 1,600.