Elder Care Worker Salary in Morocco 2024

Looking for information about the salary of Elder Care Workers? Discover the average pay rates, benefits, and job outlook for this rewarding career in Morocco. Find out how much Elder Care Workers earn and explore the factors that affect their salaries. Get the latest insights into the compensation trends in the elder care industry and make informed decisions about your future as an Elder Care Worker.

What is the average Elder Care Worker salary in Morocco in 2024?

Average Elder Care Worker monthly salary
210USD
(USD 2,500 yearly)
Low 180 USD
Average 210 USD
High 240 USD
The average salary for individuals working in Morocco is normally around USD 210 per month. Salary ranges from USD 180 (lowest average) to USD 240 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing, transportation, and more. Salaries can greatly vary among different professions. To find out the salary of a specific job, refer to the specific job title salaries provided below.

Elder Care Worker Pay Scale and Salaries in Morocco

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Morocco, nearly everyone working as a Elder Care Worker earns less than USD 1,800. Approximately 75% of Elder Care Workers in Morocco earn USD 560 or less. Half of the employees in Morocco who work as Elder Care Workers earn less than USD 390, while the remaining 25% of Elder Care Workers in Morocco earn less than USD 300.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Morocco, nearly everyone working as a Elder Care Worker earns less than USD 1,800. Approximately 75% of Elder Care Workers in Morocco earn USD 560 or less. Half of the employees in Morocco who work as Elder Care Workers earn less than USD 390, while the remaining 25% of Elder Care Workers in Morocco earn less than USD 300.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Elder Care Worker, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Elder Care Worker, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Morocco, the minimum salary for Elder Care Worker is USD 180.

Median Salary

In Morocco, the median salary is USD 170. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Morocco, the salary for the position of Elder Care Worker typically ranges from USD 180 to USD 240.