Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Salary in Morocco 2024

Discover the latest trends in CEO salaries at Morocco with this informative article. Gain insights into the earning potential of top executives and explore how factors like industry, company size, and experience can impact CEO compensation. Stay up-to-date with the current market rates and understand the various elements that contribute to CEO salary packages. Whether you're an aspiring CEO or interested in benchmarking executive compensation, this article provides valuable information on the remuneration landscape for top corporate leaders in Morocco.

What is the average Chief Executive Officer (CEO) salary in Morocco in 2024?

Average Chief Executive Officer (CEO) monthly salary
1,600USD
(USD 18,200 yearly)
Low 1,300 USD
Average 1,600 USD
High 1,800 USD
The average yearly earnings for individuals working in Morocco amount to around USD 1,600 per month. Salaries vary between USD 1,300 (lowest average) and USD 1,800 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes allowances for housing, transportation, and other benefits. Salaries differ considerably across different career paths. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, please see the specific job title salaries below.

Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Pay Scale and Salaries in Morocco

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Morocco, nearly everyone working as a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) earns less than USD 1,800. Approximately 75% of Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s in Morocco earn USD 560 or less. Half of the employees in Morocco who work as Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s earn less than USD 390, while the remaining 25% of Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s in Morocco earn less than USD 300.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Morocco, nearly everyone working as a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) earns less than USD 1,800. Approximately 75% of Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s in Morocco earn USD 560 or less. Half of the employees in Morocco who work as Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s earn less than USD 390, while the remaining 25% of Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s in Morocco earn less than USD 300.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Chief Executive Officer (CEO), refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Chief Executive Officer (CEO), impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Morocco, the minimum salary for Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is USD 1,300.

Median Salary

In Morocco, the median salary is USD 1,200. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Morocco, the salary for the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) ranges between USD 1,300 and USD 1,800.