Bus Driver Salary in Morocco 2024

Are you considering a career as a Bus Driver? Read our article to find out more about the salary of this profession. Discover Morocco's average salary for Bus Drivers and learn about the factors that may influence earnings in this role. Explore the benefits and potential opportunities for growth in the field. Stay informed about the salary trends and expectations, and make an informed decision about your future as a Bus Driver in Morocco.

What is the average Bus Driver salary in Morocco in 2024?

Average Bus Driver monthly salary
360USD
(USD 4,300 yearly)
Low 310 USD
Average 360 USD
High 420 USD
Typically, individuals employed in Morocco earn an average salary of USD 360 per month. Salaries can range from USD 310 (lowest average) to USD 420 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary comprises various benefits like housing, transportation, etc. There is a significant variation in salaries across different occupations. For information on the salary of a specific job, please refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Bus Driver Pay Scale and Salaries in Morocco

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Morocco, nearly everyone working as a Bus Driver earns less than USD 1,800. Approximately 75% of Bus Drivers in Morocco earn USD 560 or less. Half of the employees in Morocco who work as Bus Drivers earn less than USD 390, while the remaining 25% of Bus Drivers in Morocco earn less than USD 300.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Morocco, nearly everyone working as a Bus Driver earns less than USD 1,800. Approximately 75% of Bus Drivers in Morocco earn USD 560 or less. Half of the employees in Morocco who work as Bus Drivers earn less than USD 390, while the remaining 25% of Bus Drivers in Morocco earn less than USD 300.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Bus Driver, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Bus Driver, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Morocco, the minimum salary for Bus Driver is USD 310.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values. In Morocco, the median salary is USD 290, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Morocco, the salary range for the position of Bus Driver typically varies from USD 310 to USD 420.