Stock clerk Salary in Isle of Man 2024

Discover the salary of a Stock Clerk job at Isle of Man. Get insights into the average salary for this role and understand how experience and skills may impact your earning potential. Explore the various factors that influence stock clerk salaries, such as industry, company size, and job location. Stay informed about the latest trends in compensation and benefit from valuable information to negotiate better wages. Whether you are considering a career as a stock clerk or looking to benchmark your salary, this article provides valuable salary information for Isle of Man and equips you with the knowledge needed to make informed decisions.

What is the average Stock clerk salary in Isle of Man in 2024?

Average Stock clerk monthly salary
2,500USD
(USD 29,500 yearly)
Low 2,100 USD
Average 2,500 USD
High 2,900 USD
The average salary in Isle of Man is typically USD 2,500 per month. Salaries can range from USD 2,100 (lowest average) to USD 2,900 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This salary includes additional benefits like housing, transport, and other perks. There is a significant variation in salaries across various job sectors. To explore the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title salaries provided below.

Stock clerk Pay Scale and Salaries in Isle of Man

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Isle of Man, nearly everyone working as a Stock clerk earns less than USD 21,600. Approximately 75% of Stock clerks in Isle of Man earn USD 6,800 or less. Half of the employees in Isle of Man who work as Stock clerks earn less than USD 4,800, while the remaining 25% of Stock clerks in Isle of Man earn less than USD 3,600.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Isle of Man, nearly everyone working as a Stock clerk earns less than USD 21,600. Approximately 75% of Stock clerks in Isle of Man earn USD 6,800 or less. Half of the employees in Isle of Man who work as Stock clerks earn less than USD 4,800, while the remaining 25% of Stock clerks in Isle of Man earn less than USD 3,600.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Stock clerk, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Stock clerk, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Isle of Man, the minimum salary for Stock clerk is USD 2,100.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. In Isle of Man the median salary is USD 2,000.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Isle of Man, salaries for the position of Stock clerk typically range from USD 2,100 to USD 2,900.