Sales Manager Salary in Isle of Man 2024

Find out the average salary of Sales Manager jobs at Isle of Man. Discover the compensation trends and earning potential for Sales Managers in various industries. Stay updated with the latest salary insights to make informed career decisions.

What is the average Sales Manager salary in Isle of Man in 2024?

Average Sales Manager monthly salary
13,300USD
(USD 159,400 yearly)
Low 11,300 USD
Average 13,300 USD
High 15,300 USD
The average salary for individuals working in Isle of Man is normally around USD 13,300 per month. Salary ranges from USD 11,300 (lowest average) to USD 15,300 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing, transportation, and more. Salaries can greatly vary among different professions. To find out the salary of a specific job, refer to the specific job title salaries provided below.

Sales Manager Pay Scale and Salaries in Isle of Man

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Isle of Man, nearly everyone working as a Sales Manager earns less than USD 21,600. Approximately 75% of Sales Managers in Isle of Man earn USD 6,800 or less. Half of the employees in Isle of Man who work as Sales Managers earn less than USD 4,800, while the remaining 25% of Sales Managers in Isle of Man earn less than USD 3,600.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Isle of Man, nearly everyone working as a Sales Manager earns less than USD 21,600. Approximately 75% of Sales Managers in Isle of Man earn USD 6,800 or less. Half of the employees in Isle of Man who work as Sales Managers earn less than USD 4,800, while the remaining 25% of Sales Managers in Isle of Man earn less than USD 3,600.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Sales Manager, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Sales Manager, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Isle of Man, the minimum salary for Sales Manager is USD 11,300.

Median Salary

In Isle of Man, the median salary is USD 10,500. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Isle of Man, salaries for the position of Sales Manager typically range from USD 11,300 to USD 15,300.