Intellectual Property Lawyer Salary in Isle of Man 2024

Looking for information on the salary of an Intellectual Property Lawyer job in Isle of Man? Explore our article to discover the average earning potential and factors that influence the compensation in this field. Gain insights into the various aspects that may impact an Intellectual Property Lawyer's salary, such as experience, qualifications, and industry demand. Stay informed about the current market trends and expectations related to this profession.

What is the average Intellectual Property Lawyer salary in Isle of Man in 2024?

Average Intellectual Property Lawyer monthly salary
16,000USD
(USD 191,700 yearly)
Low 13,600 USD
Average 16,000 USD
High 18,400 USD
In Isle of Man, the average salary for a person working in this area is around USD 16,000 per month. Salaries can range from USD 13,600 (lowest average) to USD 18,400 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing and transportation. Salaries can significantly vary across different professions. If you want to know the salary of a specific job, refer to the salary details for specific job titles below.

Intellectual Property Lawyer Pay Scale and Salaries in Isle of Man

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Isle of Man, nearly everyone working as a Intellectual Property Lawyer earns less than USD 21,600. Approximately 75% of Intellectual Property Lawyers in Isle of Man earn USD 6,800 or less. Half of the employees in Isle of Man who work as Intellectual Property Lawyers earn less than USD 4,800, while the remaining 25% of Intellectual Property Lawyers in Isle of Man earn less than USD 3,600.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Isle of Man, nearly everyone working as a Intellectual Property Lawyer earns less than USD 21,600. Approximately 75% of Intellectual Property Lawyers in Isle of Man earn USD 6,800 or less. Half of the employees in Isle of Man who work as Intellectual Property Lawyers earn less than USD 4,800, while the remaining 25% of Intellectual Property Lawyers in Isle of Man earn less than USD 3,600.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Intellectual Property Lawyer, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Intellectual Property Lawyer, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Isle of Man, the minimum salary for Intellectual Property Lawyer is USD 13,600.

Median Salary

In Isle of Man, the median salary is USD 12,700. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Isle of Man, expected salary for the position of Intellectual Property Lawyer typically ranges from USD 13,600 to USD 18,400.