Hotel Concierge Salary in Isle of Man 2024

Looking for information on Hotel Concierge salaries in Isle of Man? Check out our article to discover the average salary for this role in your area. Gain insights into the factors that influence salary levels and find out if Hotel Concierge is a lucrative career choice in Isle of Man.

What is the average Hotel Concierge salary in Isle of Man in 2024?

Average Hotel Concierge monthly salary
3,600USD
(USD 42,100 yearly)
Low 3,000 USD
Average 3,600 USD
High 4,100 USD
The typical earnings for individuals working at Isle of Man amount to approximately USD 3,600 per month. Salary ranges span from USD 3,000 (lowest average) to USD 4,100 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses additional benefits like housing, transportation, and more. There is a notable discrepancy in salaries across various occupations. If you seek information about the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title-specific salaries provided below.

Hotel Concierge Pay Scale and Salaries in Isle of Man

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Isle of Man, nearly everyone working as a Hotel Concierge earns less than USD 21,600. Approximately 75% of Hotel Concierges in Isle of Man earn USD 6,800 or less. Half of the employees in Isle of Man who work as Hotel Concierges earn less than USD 4,800, while the remaining 25% of Hotel Concierges in Isle of Man earn less than USD 3,600.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Isle of Man, nearly everyone working as a Hotel Concierge earns less than USD 21,600. Approximately 75% of Hotel Concierges in Isle of Man earn USD 6,800 or less. Half of the employees in Isle of Man who work as Hotel Concierges earn less than USD 4,800, while the remaining 25% of Hotel Concierges in Isle of Man earn less than USD 3,600.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Hotel Concierge, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Hotel Concierge, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Isle of Man, the minimum salary for Hotel Concierge is USD 3,000.

Median Salary

In Isle of Man, the median salary is USD 2,800. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Isle of Man, the salary for the position of Hotel Concierge ranges between USD 3,000 and USD 4,100.