Dentist Salary in Isle of Man 2024

Are you interested in becoming a dentist? Discover important insights about the salary of a dentist Isle of Man. Find out the average pay for dentists in this area, based on factors like experience, education, and specialization. Explore the earning potential and opportunities available for dental professionals in Isle of Man through this informative article.

What is the average Dentist salary in Isle of Man in 2024?

Average Dentist monthly salary
17,200USD
(USD 205,600 yearly)
Low 14,600 USD
Average 17,200 USD
High 19,700 USD
The average salary in Isle of Man is typically USD 17,200 per month. Salaries can range from USD 14,600 (lowest average) to USD 19,700 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This salary includes additional benefits like housing, transport, and other perks. There is a significant variation in salaries across various job sectors. To explore the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title salaries provided below.

Dentist Pay Scale and Salaries in Isle of Man

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Isle of Man, nearly everyone working as a Dentist earns less than USD 21,600. Approximately 75% of Dentists in Isle of Man earn USD 6,800 or less. Half of the employees in Isle of Man who work as Dentists earn less than USD 4,800, while the remaining 25% of Dentists in Isle of Man earn less than USD 3,600.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Isle of Man, nearly everyone working as a Dentist earns less than USD 21,600. Approximately 75% of Dentists in Isle of Man earn USD 6,800 or less. Half of the employees in Isle of Man who work as Dentists earn less than USD 4,800, while the remaining 25% of Dentists in Isle of Man earn less than USD 3,600.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Dentist, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Dentist, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Isle of Man, the minimum salary for Dentist is USD 14,600.

Median Salary

In Isle of Man, the median salary is USD 13,600, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Isle of Man, the salary range for the position of Dentist typically varies from USD 14,600 to USD 19,700.