Carpenter Salary in Isle of Man 2024

Looking for information about the salary of a Carpenter job? Discover the earnings potential for Carpenters in Isle of Man. Explore the average pay, factors affecting salaries, and industry trends. Gain insights into the compensation packages, benefits, and opportunities for career growth in the Carpentry field. Stay informed and make an informed decision about your future as a Carpenter.

What is the average Carpenter salary in Isle of Man in 2024?

Average Carpenter monthly salary
4,300USD
(USD 51,000 yearly)
Low 3,700 USD
Average 4,300 USD
High 4,900 USD
The average salary for individuals working in Isle of Man is normally around USD 4,300 per month. Salary ranges from USD 3,700 (lowest average) to USD 4,900 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing, transportation, and more. Salaries can greatly vary among different professions. To find out the salary of a specific job, refer to the specific job title salaries provided below.

Carpenter Pay Scale and Salaries in Isle of Man

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Isle of Man, nearly everyone working as a Carpenter earns less than USD 21,600. Approximately 75% of Carpenters in Isle of Man earn USD 6,800 or less. Half of the employees in Isle of Man who work as Carpenters earn less than USD 4,800, while the remaining 25% of Carpenters in Isle of Man earn less than USD 3,600.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Isle of Man, nearly everyone working as a Carpenter earns less than USD 21,600. Approximately 75% of Carpenters in Isle of Man earn USD 6,800 or less. Half of the employees in Isle of Man who work as Carpenters earn less than USD 4,800, while the remaining 25% of Carpenters in Isle of Man earn less than USD 3,600.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Carpenter, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Carpenter, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Isle of Man, the minimum salary for Carpenter is USD 3,700.

Median Salary

In Isle of Man, the median salary is USD 3,400. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Isle of Man, the salary for the position of Carpenter ranges between USD 3,700 and USD 4,900.