Airline Pilot Salary in Isle of Man 2024

Looking for information about the salary of an Airline Pilot job? Discover the factors affecting the earnings of airline pilots, including experience level, aircraft type, and seniority. Learn about the lucrative compensation possibilities in this exciting career. Find out Isle of Man's average salary for airline pilots, and get insights into the industry's salary trends, benefits, and potential for career growth. Explore how qualifications and additional certifications can boost your earning potential as an airline pilot. Stay informed about the latest salary updates and what to expect in this rewarding profession.

What is the average Airline Pilot salary in Isle of Man in 2024?

Average Airline Pilot monthly salary
16,600USD
(USD 198,600 yearly)
Low 14,100 USD
Average 16,600 USD
High 19,100 USD
The average salary for individuals working in Isle of Man is normally around USD 16,600 per month. Salary ranges from USD 14,100 (lowest average) to USD 19,100 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing, transportation, and more. Salaries can greatly vary among different professions. To find out the salary of a specific job, refer to the specific job title salaries provided below.

Airline Pilot Pay Scale and Salaries in Isle of Man

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Isle of Man, nearly everyone working as a Airline Pilot earns less than USD 21,600. Approximately 75% of Airline Pilots in Isle of Man earn USD 6,800 or less. Half of the employees in Isle of Man who work as Airline Pilots earn less than USD 4,800, while the remaining 25% of Airline Pilots in Isle of Man earn less than USD 3,600.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Isle of Man, nearly everyone working as a Airline Pilot earns less than USD 21,600. Approximately 75% of Airline Pilots in Isle of Man earn USD 6,800 or less. Half of the employees in Isle of Man who work as Airline Pilots earn less than USD 4,800, while the remaining 25% of Airline Pilots in Isle of Man earn less than USD 3,600.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Airline Pilot, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Airline Pilot, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Isle of Man, the minimum salary for Airline Pilot is USD 14,100.

Median Salary

In Isle of Man, the median salary is USD 13,100, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Isle of Man, expected salary for the position of Airline Pilot typically ranges from USD 14,100 to USD 19,100.