Truck Driver Salary in Ireland 2024

Find out the average salary of a Truck Driver in Ireland. This article provides valuable insights into the compensation for this profession. Discover the factors that influence truck drivers' earnings and get a better understanding of the market rates. Whether you are aspiring to become a truck driver or want to negotiate a better salary, this article will shed light on the remuneration in your specific area. Stay informed about the latest trends and ensure you are fairly compensated as a truck driver.

What is the average Truck Driver salary in Ireland in 2024?

Average Truck Driver yearly salary
48,800EUR
(EUR 4,100 monthly)
Low 41,500 EUR
Average 48,800 EUR
High 56,100 EUR
Typically, individuals employed in Ireland earn an average salary of EUR 48,800 per year. Salaries can range from EUR 41,500 (lowest average) to EUR 56,100 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary comprises various benefits like housing, transportation, etc. There is a significant variation in salaries across different occupations. For information on the salary of a specific job, please refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Truck Driver Pay Scale and Salaries in Ireland

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Ireland, nearly everyone working as a Truck Driver earns less than EUR 235,800. Approximately 75% of Truck Drivers in Ireland earn EUR 73,900 or less. Half of the employees in Ireland who work as Truck Drivers earn less than EUR 51,700, while the remaining 25% of Truck Drivers in Ireland earn less than EUR 38,800.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Ireland, nearly everyone working as a Truck Driver earns less than EUR 235,800. Approximately 75% of Truck Drivers in Ireland earn EUR 73,900 or less. Half of the employees in Ireland who work as Truck Drivers earn less than EUR 51,700, while the remaining 25% of Truck Drivers in Ireland earn less than EUR 38,800.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Truck Driver, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Truck Driver, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Ireland, the minimum salary for Truck Driver is EUR 41,500.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. In Ireland the median salary is EUR 38,600.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Ireland, the salary for the position of Truck Driver ranges between EUR 41,500 and EUR 56,100.