Tour Guide Salary in Ireland 2024

Find out the salary details of a Tour Guide job in Ireland. This informative article explores the earning potential and compensation packages offered to Tour Guides in various locations. Discover the factors that affect a Tour Guide's salary and gain insights into the industry's average pay rates. Whether you are a prospective Tour Guide or simply curious about the remuneration in this field, this article provides valuable information on the salary prospects for Tour Guides in Ireland.

What is the average Tour Guide salary in Ireland in 2024?

Average Tour Guide yearly salary
31,500EUR
(EUR 2,700 monthly)
Low 26,800 EUR
Average 31,500 EUR
High 36,200 EUR
A person working in Ireland typically earns around EUR 31,500 per year. Salaries range from EUR 26,800 (lowest average) to EUR 36,200 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Salaries vary drastically between different careers. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, see below for salaries for specific job titles.

Tour Guide Pay Scale and Salaries in Ireland

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Ireland, nearly everyone working as a Tour Guide earns less than EUR 235,800. Approximately 75% of Tour Guides in Ireland earn EUR 73,900 or less. Half of the employees in Ireland who work as Tour Guides earn less than EUR 51,700, while the remaining 25% of Tour Guides in Ireland earn less than EUR 38,800.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Ireland, nearly everyone working as a Tour Guide earns less than EUR 235,800. Approximately 75% of Tour Guides in Ireland earn EUR 73,900 or less. Half of the employees in Ireland who work as Tour Guides earn less than EUR 51,700, while the remaining 25% of Tour Guides in Ireland earn less than EUR 38,800.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Tour Guide, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Tour Guide, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Ireland, the minimum salary for Tour Guide is EUR 26,800.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. In Ireland the median salary is EUR 24,900.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Ireland, salaries for the position of Tour Guide typically range from EUR 26,800 to EUR 36,200.