Sales Director Salary in Ireland 2024

This article provides an in-depth analysis of the Sales Director job position in Ireland, highlighting the factors that influence salary levels in this role. It offers valuable insights into the key responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required for sales directors, and explores how these factors impact compensation. By understanding the salary dynamics of Sales Director positions in Ireland, individuals can make more informed career decisions and negotiate their salaries effectively within the local market.

What is the average Sales Director salary in Ireland in 2024?

Average Sales Director yearly salary
145,100EUR
(EUR 12,100 monthly)
Low 123,400 EUR
Average 145,100 EUR
High 166,900 EUR
The typical earnings for individuals working at Ireland amount to approximately EUR 145,100 per year. Salary ranges span from EUR 123,400 (lowest average) to EUR 166,900 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses additional benefits like housing, transportation, and more. There is a notable discrepancy in salaries across various occupations. If you seek information about the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title-specific salaries provided below.

Sales Director Pay Scale and Salaries in Ireland

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Ireland, nearly everyone working as a Sales Director earns less than EUR 235,800. Approximately 75% of Sales Directors in Ireland earn EUR 73,900 or less. Half of the employees in Ireland who work as Sales Directors earn less than EUR 51,700, while the remaining 25% of Sales Directors in Ireland earn less than EUR 38,800.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Ireland, nearly everyone working as a Sales Director earns less than EUR 235,800. Approximately 75% of Sales Directors in Ireland earn EUR 73,900 or less. Half of the employees in Ireland who work as Sales Directors earn less than EUR 51,700, while the remaining 25% of Sales Directors in Ireland earn less than EUR 38,800.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Sales Director, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Sales Director, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Ireland, the minimum salary for Sales Director is EUR 123,400.

Median Salary

In Ireland, the median salary is EUR 114,700. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Ireland, salaries for the position of Sales Director typically range from EUR 123,400 to EUR 166,900.