Receptionist Salary in Ireland 2024

Looking for information about Receptionist salaries in Ireland? Read this article to learn about the average salary range, factors that affect receptionist salaries, and tips for negotiating a competitive compensation package. Find out how industry, experience, and location impact salary expectations, and get insights into the skills and qualifications that can help you earn a higher income as a receptionist.

What is the average Receptionist salary in Ireland in 2024?

Average Receptionist yearly salary
27,900EUR
(EUR 2,400 monthly)
Low 23,800 EUR
Average 27,900 EUR
High 32,100 EUR
The average salary for individuals working in Ireland is normally around EUR 27,900 per year. Salary ranges from EUR 23,800 (lowest average) to EUR 32,100 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing, transportation, and more. Salaries can greatly vary among different professions. To find out the salary of a specific job, refer to the specific job title salaries provided below.

Receptionist Pay Scale and Salaries in Ireland

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Ireland, nearly everyone working as a Receptionist earns less than EUR 235,800. Approximately 75% of Receptionists in Ireland earn EUR 73,900 or less. Half of the employees in Ireland who work as Receptionists earn less than EUR 51,700, while the remaining 25% of Receptionists in Ireland earn less than EUR 38,800.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Ireland, nearly everyone working as a Receptionist earns less than EUR 235,800. Approximately 75% of Receptionists in Ireland earn EUR 73,900 or less. Half of the employees in Ireland who work as Receptionists earn less than EUR 51,700, while the remaining 25% of Receptionists in Ireland earn less than EUR 38,800.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Receptionist, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Receptionist, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Ireland, the minimum salary for Receptionist is EUR 23,800.

Median Salary

In Ireland, the median salary is EUR 22,100, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Ireland, the salary for the position of Receptionist typically ranges from EUR 23,800 to EUR 32,100.