Petroleum Engineer Salary in Ireland 2024

Find out the salary details of a Petroleum Engineer job in Ireland. Discover the average compensation for this lucrative profession and learn about the factors that influence an engineer's earning potential. Gain insight into the rewarding monetary benefits that come with a career in petroleum engineering.

What is the average Petroleum Engineer salary in Ireland in 2024?

Average Petroleum Engineer yearly salary
143,800EUR
(EUR 12,000 monthly)
Low 122,200 EUR
Average 143,800 EUR
High 165,300 EUR
In Ireland, the average annual salary for individuals is approximately EUR 143,800 per year. Salary levels range from EUR 122,200 (lowest average) to EUR 165,300 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses various benefits such as housing, transportation, etc. Salaries exhibit substantial variation across different occupations. To find out the salary of a particular job, please refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Petroleum Engineer Pay Scale and Salaries in Ireland

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Ireland, nearly everyone working as a Petroleum Engineer earns less than EUR 235,800. Approximately 75% of Petroleum Engineers in Ireland earn EUR 73,900 or less. Half of the employees in Ireland who work as Petroleum Engineers earn less than EUR 51,700, while the remaining 25% of Petroleum Engineers in Ireland earn less than EUR 38,800.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Ireland, nearly everyone working as a Petroleum Engineer earns less than EUR 235,800. Approximately 75% of Petroleum Engineers in Ireland earn EUR 73,900 or less. Half of the employees in Ireland who work as Petroleum Engineers earn less than EUR 51,700, while the remaining 25% of Petroleum Engineers in Ireland earn less than EUR 38,800.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Petroleum Engineer, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Petroleum Engineer, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Ireland, the minimum salary for Petroleum Engineer is EUR 122,200.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. In Ireland the median salary is EUR 113,600.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Ireland, salaries for the position of Petroleum Engineer typically range from EUR 122,200 to EUR 165,300.