Painter Salary in Ireland 2024

Looking for information about the salary of a painter job in Ireland? Read this article to find out more. Discover the average salary and factors that can influence it, such as experience, certification, and location-specific cost of living. Gain insights on how to negotiate for a higher salary and tips for career advancement in the painting industry.

What is the average Painter salary in Ireland in 2024?

Average Painter yearly salary
44,900EUR
(EUR 3,800 monthly)
Low 38,200 EUR
Average 44,900 EUR
High 51,600 EUR
Typically, individuals employed in Ireland earn an average salary of EUR 44,900 per year. Salaries can range from EUR 38,200 (lowest average) to EUR 51,600 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary comprises various benefits like housing, transportation, etc. There is a significant variation in salaries across different occupations. For information on the salary of a specific job, please refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Painter Pay Scale and Salaries in Ireland

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Ireland, nearly everyone working as a Painter earns less than EUR 235,800. Approximately 75% of Painters in Ireland earn EUR 73,900 or less. Half of the employees in Ireland who work as Painters earn less than EUR 51,700, while the remaining 25% of Painters in Ireland earn less than EUR 38,800.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Ireland, nearly everyone working as a Painter earns less than EUR 235,800. Approximately 75% of Painters in Ireland earn EUR 73,900 or less. Half of the employees in Ireland who work as Painters earn less than EUR 51,700, while the remaining 25% of Painters in Ireland earn less than EUR 38,800.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Painter, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Painter, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Ireland, the minimum salary for Painter is EUR 38,200.

Median Salary

In Ireland, the median salary is EUR 35,500. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. For Painter in Ireland, the salary typically ranges from EUR 38,200 to EUR 51,600.