Marketer Salary in Ireland 2024

Looking to learn about the salary of a Marketer job in Ireland? Find out the average salary and earning potential of marketers in your area. Discover the factors that influence marketing salaries and get insights into the current job market. Stay informed about the compensation trends and industry benchmarks to make the most informed decisions for your career in marketing.

What is the average Marketer salary in Ireland in 2024?

Average Marketer yearly salary
140,600EUR
(EUR 11,800 monthly)
Low 119,500 EUR
Average 140,600 EUR
High 161,700 EUR
The typical earnings for individuals working at Ireland amount to approximately EUR 140,600 per year. Salary ranges span from EUR 119,500 (lowest average) to EUR 161,700 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses additional benefits like housing, transportation, and more. There is a notable discrepancy in salaries across various occupations. If you seek information about the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title-specific salaries provided below.

Marketer Pay Scale and Salaries in Ireland

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Ireland, nearly everyone working as a Marketer earns less than EUR 235,800. Approximately 75% of Marketers in Ireland earn EUR 73,900 or less. Half of the employees in Ireland who work as Marketers earn less than EUR 51,700, while the remaining 25% of Marketers in Ireland earn less than EUR 38,800.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Ireland, nearly everyone working as a Marketer earns less than EUR 235,800. Approximately 75% of Marketers in Ireland earn EUR 73,900 or less. Half of the employees in Ireland who work as Marketers earn less than EUR 51,700, while the remaining 25% of Marketers in Ireland earn less than EUR 38,800.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Marketer, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Marketer, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Ireland, the minimum salary for Marketer is EUR 119,500.

Median Salary

In Ireland, the median salary is EUR 111,100, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Ireland, the salary for the position of Marketer typically ranges from EUR 119,500 to EUR 161,700.