Customer Service Representative Salary in Ireland 2024

Looking for information on the salary of a Customer Service Representative job? Discover the average pay for this role and gain insights specific to your location at Ireland. Find out the remuneration trends and factors affecting the compensation of Customer Service Representatives in your area. Explore our article to make an informed decision about your career and earning potential in this field.

What is the average Customer Service Representative salary in Ireland in 2024?

Average Customer Service Representative yearly salary
37,900EUR
(EUR 3,200 monthly)
Low 32,200 EUR
Average 37,900 EUR
High 43,600 EUR
The average salary for individuals working in Ireland is normally around EUR 37,900 per year. Salary ranges from EUR 32,200 (lowest average) to EUR 43,600 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing, transportation, and more. Salaries can greatly vary among different professions. To find out the salary of a specific job, refer to the specific job title salaries provided below.

Customer Service Representative Pay Scale and Salaries in Ireland

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Ireland, nearly everyone working as a Customer Service Representative earns less than EUR 235,800. Approximately 75% of Customer Service Representatives in Ireland earn EUR 73,900 or less. Half of the employees in Ireland who work as Customer Service Representatives earn less than EUR 51,700, while the remaining 25% of Customer Service Representatives in Ireland earn less than EUR 38,800.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Ireland, nearly everyone working as a Customer Service Representative earns less than EUR 235,800. Approximately 75% of Customer Service Representatives in Ireland earn EUR 73,900 or less. Half of the employees in Ireland who work as Customer Service Representatives earn less than EUR 51,700, while the remaining 25% of Customer Service Representatives in Ireland earn less than EUR 38,800.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Customer Service Representative, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Customer Service Representative, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Ireland, the minimum salary for Customer Service Representative is EUR 32,200.

Median Salary

In Ireland, the median salary is EUR 29,900. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Ireland, the salary for the position of Customer Service Representative typically ranges from EUR 32,200 to EUR 43,600.