Carpenter Salary in Ireland 2024

Looking for information about the salary of a Carpenter job? Discover the earnings potential for Carpenters in Ireland. Explore the average pay, factors affecting salaries, and industry trends. Gain insights into the compensation packages, benefits, and opportunities for career growth in the Carpentry field. Stay informed and make an informed decision about your future as a Carpenter.

What is the average Carpenter salary in Ireland in 2024?

Average Carpenter yearly salary
46,500EUR
(EUR 3,900 monthly)
Low 39,500 EUR
Average 46,500 EUR
High 53,400 EUR
Employees in Ireland typically earn an average salary of EUR 46,500 per year. Salaries can vary from EUR 39,500 (lowest average) to EUR 53,400 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits like housing, transport, and other allowances. Salaries differ significantly among different careers. If you would like to know the salary of a specific job, please see the specific job title salaries listed below.

Carpenter Pay Scale and Salaries in Ireland

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Ireland, nearly everyone working as a Carpenter earns less than EUR 235,800. Approximately 75% of Carpenters in Ireland earn EUR 73,900 or less. Half of the employees in Ireland who work as Carpenters earn less than EUR 51,700, while the remaining 25% of Carpenters in Ireland earn less than EUR 38,800.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Ireland, nearly everyone working as a Carpenter earns less than EUR 235,800. Approximately 75% of Carpenters in Ireland earn EUR 73,900 or less. Half of the employees in Ireland who work as Carpenters earn less than EUR 51,700, while the remaining 25% of Carpenters in Ireland earn less than EUR 38,800.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Carpenter, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Carpenter, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Ireland, the minimum salary for Carpenter is EUR 39,500.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Ireland, the median salary is EUR 36,700, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Ireland, expected salary for the position of Carpenter typically ranges from EUR 39,500 to EUR 53,400.