Bus Driver Salary in Ireland 2024

Are you considering a career as a Bus Driver? Read our article to find out more about the salary of this profession. Discover Ireland's average salary for Bus Drivers and learn about the factors that may influence earnings in this role. Explore the benefits and potential opportunities for growth in the field. Stay informed about the salary trends and expectations, and make an informed decision about your future as a Bus Driver in Ireland.

What is the average Bus Driver salary in Ireland in 2024?

Average Bus Driver yearly salary
47,500EUR
(EUR 4,000 monthly)
Low 40,400 EUR
Average 47,500 EUR
High 54,600 EUR
On average, employees in Ireland earn about EUR 47,500 per year. The salary range varies between EUR 40,400 (lowest average) and EUR 54,600 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This figure represents the average salary inclusive of perks like housing, transportation, etc. The salary spectrum greatly differs across different professions. If you are curious about the salary of a particular job, kindly refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Bus Driver Pay Scale and Salaries in Ireland

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Ireland, nearly everyone working as a Bus Driver earns less than EUR 235,800. Approximately 75% of Bus Drivers in Ireland earn EUR 73,900 or less. Half of the employees in Ireland who work as Bus Drivers earn less than EUR 51,700, while the remaining 25% of Bus Drivers in Ireland earn less than EUR 38,800.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Ireland, nearly everyone working as a Bus Driver earns less than EUR 235,800. Approximately 75% of Bus Drivers in Ireland earn EUR 73,900 or less. Half of the employees in Ireland who work as Bus Drivers earn less than EUR 51,700, while the remaining 25% of Bus Drivers in Ireland earn less than EUR 38,800.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Bus Driver, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Bus Driver, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Ireland, the minimum salary for Bus Driver is EUR 40,400.

Median Salary

In Ireland, the median salary is EUR 37,500. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Ireland, salaries for the position of Bus Driver typically range from EUR 40,400 to EUR 54,600.