Brand Manager Salary in Ireland 2024

Looking for information on Brand Manager salaries in Ireland? This article provides valuable insights into the average salary of a Brand Manager in various locations. Discover the factors influencing salary levels, such as years of experience, industry, and education. Gain a comprehensive understanding of what to expect in terms of compensation for this crucial marketing role.

What is the average Brand Manager salary in Ireland in 2024?

Average Brand Manager yearly salary
140,600EUR
(EUR 11,800 monthly)
Low 119,500 EUR
Average 140,600 EUR
High 161,700 EUR
In Ireland, the average salary for a person working in this area is around EUR 140,600 per year. Salaries can range from EUR 119,500 (lowest average) to EUR 161,700 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing and transportation. Salaries can significantly vary across different professions. If you want to know the salary of a specific job, refer to the salary details for specific job titles below.

Brand Manager Pay Scale and Salaries in Ireland

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Ireland, nearly everyone working as a Brand Manager earns less than EUR 235,800. Approximately 75% of Brand Managers in Ireland earn EUR 73,900 or less. Half of the employees in Ireland who work as Brand Managers earn less than EUR 51,700, while the remaining 25% of Brand Managers in Ireland earn less than EUR 38,800.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Ireland, nearly everyone working as a Brand Manager earns less than EUR 235,800. Approximately 75% of Brand Managers in Ireland earn EUR 73,900 or less. Half of the employees in Ireland who work as Brand Managers earn less than EUR 51,700, while the remaining 25% of Brand Managers in Ireland earn less than EUR 38,800.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Brand Manager, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Brand Manager, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Ireland, the minimum salary for Brand Manager is EUR 119,500.

Median Salary

In Ireland, the median salary is EUR 111,100. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Ireland, the salary range for the position of Brand Manager typically varies from EUR 119,500 to EUR 161,700.