Airline Pilot Salary in Ireland 2024

Looking for information about the salary of an Airline Pilot job? Discover the factors affecting the earnings of airline pilots, including experience level, aircraft type, and seniority. Learn about the lucrative compensation possibilities in this exciting career. Find out Ireland's average salary for airline pilots, and get insights into the industry's salary trends, benefits, and potential for career growth. Explore how qualifications and additional certifications can boost your earning potential as an airline pilot. Stay informed about the latest salary updates and what to expect in this rewarding profession.

What is the average Airline Pilot salary in Ireland in 2024?

Average Airline Pilot yearly salary
180,900EUR
(EUR 15,100 monthly)
Low 153,800 EUR
Average 180,900 EUR
High 208,000 EUR
Typically, individuals employed in Ireland earn an average salary of EUR 180,900 per year. Salaries can range from EUR 153,800 (lowest average) to EUR 208,000 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary comprises various benefits like housing, transportation, etc. There is a significant variation in salaries across different occupations. For information on the salary of a specific job, please refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Airline Pilot Pay Scale and Salaries in Ireland

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Ireland, nearly everyone working as a Airline Pilot earns less than EUR 235,800. Approximately 75% of Airline Pilots in Ireland earn EUR 73,900 or less. Half of the employees in Ireland who work as Airline Pilots earn less than EUR 51,700, while the remaining 25% of Airline Pilots in Ireland earn less than EUR 38,800.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Ireland, nearly everyone working as a Airline Pilot earns less than EUR 235,800. Approximately 75% of Airline Pilots in Ireland earn EUR 73,900 or less. Half of the employees in Ireland who work as Airline Pilots earn less than EUR 51,700, while the remaining 25% of Airline Pilots in Ireland earn less than EUR 38,800.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Airline Pilot, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Airline Pilot, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Ireland, the minimum salary for Airline Pilot is EUR 153,800.

Median Salary

In Ireland, the median salary is EUR 142,900. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Ireland, the salary for the position of Airline Pilot typically ranges from EUR 153,800 to EUR 208,000.