Tour Guide Salary in Iraq 2024

Find out the salary details of a Tour Guide job in Iraq. This informative article explores the earning potential and compensation packages offered to Tour Guides in various locations. Discover the factors that affect a Tour Guide's salary and gain insights into the industry's average pay rates. Whether you are a prospective Tour Guide or simply curious about the remuneration in this field, this article provides valuable information on the salary prospects for Tour Guides in Iraq.

What is the average Tour Guide salary in Iraq in 2024?

Average Tour Guide monthly salary
330USD
(USD 3,900 yearly)
Low 280 USD
Average 330 USD
High 380 USD
In Iraq, the average annual salary for individuals is approximately USD 330 per month. Salary levels range from USD 280 (lowest average) to USD 380 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses various benefits such as housing, transportation, etc. Salaries exhibit substantial variation across different occupations. To find out the salary of a particular job, please refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Tour Guide Pay Scale and Salaries in Iraq

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Iraq, nearly everyone working as a Tour Guide earns less than USD 2,500. Approximately 75% of Tour Guides in Iraq earn USD 770 or less. Half of the employees in Iraq who work as Tour Guides earn less than USD 540, while the remaining 25% of Tour Guides in Iraq earn less than USD 400.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Iraq, nearly everyone working as a Tour Guide earns less than USD 2,500. Approximately 75% of Tour Guides in Iraq earn USD 770 or less. Half of the employees in Iraq who work as Tour Guides earn less than USD 540, while the remaining 25% of Tour Guides in Iraq earn less than USD 400.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Tour Guide, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Tour Guide, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Iraq, the minimum salary for Tour Guide is USD 280.

Median Salary

In Iraq, the median salary is USD 260. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Iraq, the salary for the position of Tour Guide typically ranges from USD 280 to USD 380.